My Auto Biography

Okey, hello everyone my name is Samuel Olea and in this new (and also first) post I going to introduce myself, maybe you can know me more without need talk with me.

So, lest go.

As I yet say, my name Is Samuel Olea, u can call me Samu, or Samuel, or Olea, it really doesn’t matter. I was born in Colombia; I have nigh teen years old and this year I’m going to be twenty jaja, I travel here about… 2013 and live here since then. That’s all about my birth.

So, about my life, I’m studding architecture, it is a very beautifully Carrera for me, because it has a lot of things that I really love; things like draws, mathematics, physical, creativity, etc. At the moment I studding my second year, its very nice and I plan finish all, hopefully without any problems jajajaj.

About me… uff is a lot but okey, ill try to simplify all. I live with my parents, my mother Colombian and my father Chilean, we have a nice coexistence and I thig that we´re happy jajajaj. I love draw, make sports, go outside to make anything, go to a cinema, go to a McDonald, etc., I’m very uncomplicated.

Also, I like play video games, (time to make some spam uwu) I have a channel for make streams in twitch @solea412, you can see and talk with me, it is my new project because I also like play and talk jajaja and yes, I also like see anime ¿do u have any problem with that?

That’s all for now… but u can talk with me if u want to know more about me, I don’t bite jaja.

See u later <3


Comentarios

  1. Omg, I like videogames too, what kind do you like? My favorite type are MMORPG, its so addicted! I can playing for hours! Maybe I should control it hahaha, I will follow you on Twitch, good luck with your proyect :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Sam (Apparently I'm the only one who calls you that hehe). I hope you're well.
    I'm very happy to read that you feel comfortable with what you're studying. You're right about all the things you mentioned that led you to study architecture. I have been your partner these last semesters and you're an excellent student. I have seen from the beginning your works and they're really wonderful.
    I congratulate you, I hope you continue like this and that in a few more years you will be a great architect. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG, you´re colombian? what city are you from? i saw your commentary on my post and i m agree that Shingeki is the best anime in the world, but the best anime in the universe is One piece ajajaj, also my main in League of legends is rumble, and yours?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I only have one question, Chilean or Colombian food?serious question. I look forward to your answer

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi samuel, I hope you are very well, I could read that you have a twitch channel, I hope you do very well with that project and you already have a new follower, but I also wanted to ask you if you can say more about what you miss about your life in Colombia.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: MUSIC

Post 8: Urban Sustainability