Post 8: Urban Sustainability

 

My god, it’s very cold outside :c

Hello, my dears’ partners, today I’m going to tell u why I fuc#$% love urban sustainability, it is for a lot of reasons. When I introduce myself in this adventure called University…  I been totally lost, you know, and study this thing without a clear goal it’s just like, make thing for the only reason that you MUST do something.



And the people always say to you what things you must do, so when I meet with this  lot of classes that this U offers (I know, a lot is missing) I learned a lot, but the most classes are boring, the teachers just talk, and talk, and talk… agh but in Sustainability I found a teacher that he... uffff make this disgusting modality online a good thing, a space where we can talk, share ideas, learn the true meaning of this word.

I’m going to work with sustainability architecture, is the most beautiful thing in where hope learn a lot, talk about the urban society vs the architecture, and what that is an important of this, because it built this reality and also keep going making changes.

That is all, I´m missing a lot, I need learned more, and I hope that this Carrera make me pride and you too.

Have a good week  :3

Comentarios

  1. wow! that sounds pretty interesting! I think it was great that you found your place within architecture to develop yourself professionally. If you like urban sustainability, go for it! For me it is the future of our area, as well as ecological sustainability and the use of lightweight materials. Greetings and have a good end of the semester!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I haven't had the class yet but I love how you describe it, I hope to take it soon to see how entertaining it is, usually in the classes it never generates interesting conversations so I'll be looking forward to it. Regards broo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Makes me happy that you enjoy this! I hope that you will continue this way... In my opinion, I don´t really enjoy it but, doesn´t matters! haha regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello I am studying design and my favorite subject is ergonomics, I think somehow they seem to relate in a different way to humans with what surrounds it, so very cool.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great, urban sustainability is definitely the future of architecture and the path to a cleaner and healthier world.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Samuel, I think you were very lucky with the subject. my team and I suffered a lot with the teacher. But it is a very interesting subject.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I don't have that bouquet yet, I'm very curious about it.
    I totally agree with that mode of disgust hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Auto Biography

Post 6: MUSIC