POST 2 >> WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?

 



When I was a child… I don’t really remember a lot of thing… but my mother always said (jajajaja) “you always said: I want to be a paleontology” I really have a serious problem with dinosaurs… jajajaja I don’t know why, maybe I just liked because they were very big and powerful, so, I dreamed be a paleontology… very interesting xd

When I grew up obviously paleontology it was not an option jajaja so I take my skills and thought ¿In what things I’m good? Draw, mathematics, and that’s all jajajaj, so first I wanted be economist, but when I learn about that, my mental changes, and I see architecture a better option (and also have a lot of draw), architecture see me and the love make the rest ajajjaj I really love this Carrera, it has a very thing, and I don’t regretful.

Okey ¿my experience in the university? Plop twit I don´t even know the faculty :c  so my experience with teachers that I  don’t kwon in person, or talk with other students… isn’t the ideal, but we didn’t have choice so, with this tools I rely according  at the moment and the people are very good, so I doesn’t have complaints (for the moment >.>)

My kind of job… uff I don’t know yet. But in my plans, I want scape from latinoamerica jajajaj, I don’t know, live in other country like Canada or Finlandia, I thing if we have this choice, I want to take it you know, and be more comfortable and have a long life… I thing, maybe be happier :3

Comentarios

  1. Paleontology is a very interesting carreer, my brother loves dinosaurs too. I think that a lot of us wants to scape from latinoamerica, it´s a global dream hahah... Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey! I wanted to be a paleontologist too, it all started when I saw a series called Dinosaur King, I thought dinosaurs had powers or something hahaha Have a good one! 😁

    ResponderEliminar
  4. escape from latinoamerica its our dream jajaja. Paleontology? omg so original and intriguing, i will take a look to the carrer because maybe it have many interest things

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow the palentology is very interesting, I like and the dinosaurs too, but by the movies about them, I don't remember have many toy of dinosaurs :( , but what i said, I don't remeber very well jajaja. Best regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. We all want to leave Chile it seems, by the way my younger brother was a big dinosaur fan too jjajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Dear sam.
    I think dinosaurs have been very important to all children JAJAJ, it's understandable. They're big, powerful, very flashy and cute. The history they have behind them, from their origin, they always show it in movies, so they get everyone's attention jeje.
    I've always thought architecture is your thing, you're a good student, so I'm glad you decided on that.
    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. i don't know why but everyone loves dinosaurs ajja. i wanted to be a paleontologist too. we could creat a club of peleontologists amateur ajjaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Paleontology, interesting, dinosaurs are incredible and i believe escape from latin america is a good dream xd

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Auto Biography

Post 6: MUSIC

Post 8: Urban Sustainability