Post 5: My favorite picture

What is my favorite picture? of i love take photografies.

hello my friends today i'm gonna talk about my favorite picture and why it  is the best (for me uwu)




I took this picture when I was in Bolivia, this is the big salt desert. this picture is particular because I take it in the beautiful dawn, and you can feel in this moment, a tranquility amazing.

it is my favorite because when I saw it, I remember that feel and makes me feel happy, I don't know exactly why, maybe because also remember this trip whit my family and I don't now jajaj you know, this type of things is so good when you are in company.

I don’t know if u can feel this jajaja but maybe u can understand :c I hope in another trip I can take more pictures and capture moments like this :3

please tell me what is your favorite picture and I’m gonna read this :3

 

cheeeeeeers!!!







Comentarios


  1. omg is a good photo I can feel the peace of the place, hoping to go out and see new places like this one that you photographed one day. Have a good week. Have a nice week. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg, your picture is so great! The landscape makes me feel relax... I have never travelled to Bolivia, but it looks so attractive... Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wooow, Beautiful! I cannot have the same feelings that you have for the photograph because u have all the memories! but I do perceive the peace of the place, I like the way the view of the mountains and the field looks like a big clouds ✨

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Auto Biography

Post 6: MUSIC

Post 8: Urban Sustainability