Post 6: MUSIC

 

We have a lot of music, different types, singers, etc. So today I’m going to talk about my strange taste of music :3





I listen a lot of music, I really love this different type of music; my favorite singer is Mon Lafferte, her music is nice because she writes very special words and also, she talks about love, representations of sadness and happiness.

But I don't just listen her. I love other music for example The Weeknd, Adele dua lipa, they are very good singers REALLY good singers. And listen other singers like Romeo Santos, Camilo, etc. They have good music too, you can listen it when you are making, I don't know, homework or when you are making some sport and it´s pretty, have a nice magic.

And that is not all, when I make a home work or I listen music my Spotify (oh he has Spotify lmao) I put lofi hip hop, lofi music Japanese, I like it, Also singers like Shakira, Carlos Vives, my colombian music, and Denise Rosenthal very different top of music as you can see, and I love that because when I put my earphones my ears can  feel that and it's amazing, I don't know maybe you can practice that, please this night if you don't have any hard work to do put relax chill , close your eyes and please listen your favorite music listen really listen not just listen and you can talk me about it in the comments :3

Thank you for reading and have a good week, have a good month :3

Comentarios

  1. I'm on tonight, you know my hips don't lie (no fighting) and I'm starting to feel it's right 🔊🎵🎶 I love Shakira's songs. I've been listening to Dua Lipa lately, her songs are very good, I really like her voice and what she posts on her instagram! ♪(´▽`)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also really like all kinds of music. since I was little in my house I heard everything I think that for the same reason I was very influenced, especially by the music of the 80s rock and roll

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are right when you say that music is magic. I like to study with music although time passes very quickly. My favorite singer is Bad Bunny, I would like to know if you like him anyway

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It shows that you quite like to enjoy good musicians. Music is one of the best forms of expression we have! For me it means freedom and it is also one of the most entertaining ways to pass the time. It is always pleasant to spend a moment accompanied by some good songs! Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Auto Biography

Post 8: Urban Sustainability