Post 7: Person than I admire

Hello, my name is Samuel Olea

Today I'm going to talk about a person than I admire, she's name is Mon Laferte, okey it's not a really name, she´s true name is Norma Montserrat bustamente Laferte and I think you know she because she is a singer, she makes very good music.



I´m going to tell you a short history. Okey Mon Laferte born in Chile, so yes, she is Chilean, but anyways she begins singing here like a lot of musicians, she sings on a train, in the street, and she made it for free, you know.

But here she doesn’t find a good future, so she takes she's things and travel to Mexico, and the rest of the story is basically she's life, because in their beautiful place she found love, attention and a lot of popularity.

I admire she because when I see she sing or talk I can feel power, comfort, and I don't need more. She is a human than take his abilities, his skills and explode it; you can see, she is very good, and I admire that because I always remember why I´m studying, and for what, and for why… Okey that's all for today, much thank you for learning my blog and I hope that you can have a good week.

cheers cheers cheers cheers bye bye <3

 

                                                                                                                                               














Comentarios

  1. aaaa is so beautiful, in the background it sounds mi buen amor...
    I thought the blog was from a person you to admire related to our career ahahahhaa, pucha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow Mon Laferte is a great singer, although it would have been nice if she were recognized earlier within the country, anyway that made her expand and take on new airs to form her particular style.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Samuel! Mon has a very original style, I like her a lot. Her voice is so powerful.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. HI SAMUEL! WHAT A GREAT ARTIST IS MON MALEFERTE. I ENJOY HIS SONGS VERY MUCH AND IN MY FAMILY THEY ARE FANS OF HIS MUSIC. WELL THAT WE SHARE MUSICAL LIKES. REGARDS

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Auto Biography

Post 6: MUSIC

Post 8: Urban Sustainability